Job Title: Lead Architect
Salary: up to €120,000 basic + benefits
- As a Lead Architect you will be responsible for working with our clients engineering team to enhance event-driven microservice architecture inside of the AWS-ecosystem in order to help their web and mobile products give the best experience to users.
- Discover, incept and drive strategic technical projects arching their several cross-functional product teams.
- Influence the organisation’s engineering strategy. Bring interests of engineering and the company together.
- Architect services using well-accepted patterns to allow autonomous development and future scaling.
- Touch and improve different areas of our clients application, let it be backend, infrastructure, CI/CD, security, tooling or related engineering processes.
- Act as a functional expert, a go-to person, an impact-multiplier, an enabler and as a troubleshooter when needed.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of professional hands-on experience as a senior, lead engineer, or architect in complex development projects.
- Technical background primarily with NodeJS, but we also appreciate a polyglot approach. Strong familiarity with frontend technologies and modern frontend frameworks OR mobile technologies
- Strong experience with complex microservices, event-driven architecture, integrations and developing APIs
- Very deep knowledge in system designs and software architectures
- Proven experience with cloud providers and in building resilient and scalable infrastructure with serverless AWS/GCP. Previous experience in defining and building up CI/CD pipelines to support development.
- Know how to write clean code, apply design patterns and unit testing
- Ability to drive the technical vision of a 50+ engineering organisation and driving business critical projects.
- Ability to identify, articulate issues and take ownership for delivering practical solutions, while prioritizing tasks effectively.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills combined with empathy and eagerness to share and develop others