Job Description: Critical Technical Service Engineers
Salary: up to £62,000
Experienced High voltage (HV) and Low voltage (LV) Authorised persons (must be in date with their certification). The role is to plan shutdowns for 5 yearly maintenance on one of the largest privately owned HV networks in the country. The role is ideally suited to experienced indivduals who work frequently wth HV equipment and switch it on a regular basis. The role is a day role Monday to Friday 8 to 5.
- Operate all M&E systems within the Data Centre in a competent, effective and efficient manner (including HV Electrical isolations/operations). Having due regard to business risk and energy use. Making recommendations for improvement and providing concise technical reports when required.
- Ensuring that all Specialist Sub Contractors visits are conducting works in line with approved Standard Operating Procedures/ MOP/PTW/ change requests.
- Ensure that Specialist Sub Contractor worksheets are signed off where necessary, that quality of work has been inspected and recommendations are communicated to the Data Centre Engineering Manager/Data Centre Technical Manager.
- Proactively ensure all Data Centre client requests are attended within SLA.
- Promote QHSE compliance activities, such as Hazard/Near Miss Reporting and regular Toolbox Talks.
- Leading Real Estate organisation
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in Data Centre or Critical Environment operations.
- HV Authorised Person
- HNC/HND in relevant field or associated Electrical/Mechanical Apprenticeship (Or Similar)