Job Title: Engineering Manager
Salary: up to £70,000 basic + package
- As an Engineering Manger you will be responsible for leading both our clients product development teams as well as being the senior technical voice at the company.
- Your mission is to ensure the product teams and technology live up to our value of being the best.
- One product is built in .NET and the other in PHP, so you’ll need to be comfortable leading teams working in multiple tech stacks. Experience with at least one of these technologies a plus. Both products are hosted in Azure so we’re looking for someone confident in designing and operating solutions in a cloud environment.
- Managing our development teams
- Mentoring and coaching developers
- Developing technology strategy across both products
- Designing architecture
- Setting development standards and processes
- Acting as agile coach/scrum master
- Supporting product owners to create the product roadmaps
- Doing occasional hands-on technical work as needed.
- Delivery of product roadmaps by development teams
- Security and reliability of the platforms
- Provision of 2nd line support to users.
The Hiring Process:
- Call with the Engineering Manager
- Call with the COO
- Next steps to be confirmed.