Job Title: Product Manager UI/UX
- To lead strategy, execution and development of a product portfolio.
- Agree and lead a cross-product UX/UI strategyChampion a consistent automated service consumption strategy via APIs for relevant channels
- Deliver the Go to Market basis for UX/UI launches
- Collaborate with Development and operational teams to align UX process with their respective processes
- Create mid-to-high fidelity prototypes based on high-level business, functional, and technical requirements
- Work with Product teams to support common approach and consistent UX
- Collect and document requirements for UX development, participate in development process and keep it on track
- Validate implementation to ensure design meets business needs
- International telecommunications company
Skills & Experience:
- At least 4+ years of experience UX/UI design for business services – this role is not a development role per se but must have a strong technology knowledge to be able to define the evolution of the UX for different segments of customers.
- Strong UI and visual skills, big pictureUXand product design thinking, interaction design
- Deep enough technical knowledge to effectively formulate requirements towards the developments teams, fundamental understanding of related programming languages (HTML, CSS, Java script), web design principles and tools
- Experience with UI Designing tools like Photoshop, Firework, Illustrator or Gimp, or prototyping software such as Adobe XD, Invision, Sketch, Axure RP