Job Title: Security Consultant
- As a Security Consultant, you will be required to support our client's product portfolio and product engineering, teams.
- Lead the design, development, testing, and deployment of security solutions necessary to support products and services, this would include high-level/low-level designs.
- Conducting technology security assessments to identify risks during design, build, and deployment. Lead and review associated technical risk mitigation activities as required.
- Defining and documenting test build configurations, product features, system capabilities, and integration components.
- Ensure that minimum standards for security are maintained and appropriate guidance is provided.
- Participate in vendor technology roadmap and strategy sessions to ensure functionality and technical capabilities required by Colt are clearly articulated.
- International Telecommunications company
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in 4/5 of the following:
- Experience working in Telecoms or a service provider company in a similar capacity.
- Good understanding of practices and methods of IT strategy, enterprise architecture, and security architecture.
- Authentication and authorization methodologies (e.g. TACACS, LDAP, Active Directory)
- Network security control design, Installation, Configuration (e.g. with Firewalls VPN, IPS, Load Balancers etc.)
- Network technologies and protocols (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, VLANs , STP etc.)
- Fluent in English (technical and non-technical)
- Experience in SDWAN related technologies
- CCNA, CCNA Security or an equivalent networking qualification desirable
- CISSP or an equivalent security qualification desirable.
- Qualifications in computer-related subject desirable