Job Title: Network Planner
Location: 2/3 days a week in Portsmouth rest of the time remote.
Salary: up to £45,000 + Benefits
- As a Network Planner you will be responsible for new development design, planning following C2-C9 NRSWA guidelines.
- Reviewing, resolve and record operational change requests submitted from the field.
- Use asset management system (Smallworld) to design and record all in-house planning solutions.
Growing fibre broadband provider
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working as a Network planner/designer on fibre access networks.
- Experience using GIS systems
- FTTP networks experience.
- Experience designing using Openreach PIA Ducts and Poles Access.
- Experience using GE Smallworld