Job Title: 2nd Line Network Engineer
Location: Commutable to Portsmouth 40% of the time
Day Rate: up to £35,000 + Benefits
- As a 2nd Line Network Engineer, you will be responsible for installing and commissioning equipment to PoP sites as well as maintenance/support of the wider network.
- Installation and commissioning of all equipment and cabling within a PoP site.
- Configuration, testing, and bringing into service of network equipment,
- End-to-end testing of service to confirm network integrity.
- Full-fibre broadband provider with strong growth plans.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in installing data communication equipment.
- Demonstrable experience configuring and supporting layer 2 and 3 communication protocols.
- Juniper Certifications in either Enterprise or Service Provider Routing and Switching.
- Good understanding of FTTH (Fibre to the home) architecture and the network elements.