Job Title: Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: up to £65,000 basic + package
Location: Central London
- Lead Electrical Engineer on Mission Critical projects
- Seeking to win new business in the Mission Critical sector and assisting in other sectors.
- Project Leader be responsible for the timely delivery of a quality product to a profit.
- Adding strength to the Mission Critical team in terms of technical expertise and project/client management.
- Providing technical leadership within the wider office/company.
- QA of electrical work for Mission Critical and other market sectors within the office.
- Assisting in the development of junior staff.
- Our client is a consultancy that aims to enhance the lives of others, by engineering outstanding projects, mindful that every project matters
- To sustain deep and trusting relationships with our clients through solving their problems and serving them with utmost reliability.
Skills and Experience:
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- At least 10 years engineering experience
- At least 5 years’ experience at a senior level of working on large mission critical, commercial and other sector projects.
- Co-ordination and integration of designed systems with other designers and team members, including architects and quantity surveyors.