Job Title: Business Development Director
Salary: up to £130,000 basic + commission.
- As a Business Development Director you will be responsible for developing and closing new business opportunities.
- To meet and exceed targets within the target markets agreed.
- Identify and build a long term active sales pipeline.
- To support any BDM’s assigned to them. Create PDP so as to ensure they have the appropriate training and development opportunities to fulfil their role and are given the support to allow them to be successful.
- Manage and develop the Sales Executive, Create PDP so as to ensure they have the appropriate training and development opportunities to fulfil their role and are given the experiences to allow them to be successful.
- Take complete ownership of, develop and deliver exceptional sales and tender documents and presentations, in line with Company standards. Generate tenders and relevant document preparation, using the. Ensuring at all times that the Knowledge Base contains the highest quality and most up to date examples of “what good looks like”.
- Raise the company and business profile at industry events, high level networking and promoting an image of professionalism at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends.
- Global provider of Datacentre services and solutions.
- This opportunity will fall within the Workplace team which is focused on providing customers with innovative modern workplace solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong track record of sales success.
- Previous experience of selling IT infrastructure services and solutions.
- Experience of putting together exceptional quality sales documents
- Experience of successfully delivering high level presentations
- Experience of dealing with a range of people including site staff, suppliers and customers.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus and promote a sense of team spirit within the office.
- Must be able to influence others and engender confidence in senior managers through both face-to- face, telephone and written communication.
- Self-motivated. Able to prioritise demands and make decisions under pressure.