Job Title: Security Systems Engineer
Salary: up to £45,000
- As a Security Systems Engineer you will be participate in project management for all security system installations and upgrade.
- Generate reports as needed for audits and as required by customers.
- Create manage and maintain access levels for all datacenters.
- Manage all service requests for site repairs and maintenance.
- Hands-on troubleshooting and repair.
- Document all critical vendor activities ensuring work activities meet.
- Retrieve video footage as requested or required for legal, law enforcement or operational review.
- A global Datacenter Organisation who are rapidly growing.
Skills and Experience:
- HNC or BTEC level 4 or industry equivalent experience, in Information Technology preferred
- Experience managing security systems, required
- Experience with Automated Access Control Systems (AACS), Video Surveillance System (VSS) required
- In-depth, hands-on expertise with all low-voltage security technologies (CCTV, access control, IP networking and structured cabling)
- Experience designing security systems for new buildings or facilities, to include placement of access control systems, cameras, and call buttons
- Project management experience managing large scale projects with multiple deadlines and stakeholders