Job Title: Electrical Shift Engineer
Salary: up to £42,000 + package
- As an Electrical Shift Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring all critical conditions are maintained at all times.
- Carry out planned maintenance as well as all works to electrical systems within the datacentre site.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain the plant in serviceable order at all times
- Make sure that all Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic Mathematics skills.
- Formally trained in electrical/mechanical maintenance.
- Experience (Essential) in maintaining all relevant mechanical and electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria.
- Aptitudes good verbal communication skills
- Good written English skills
- Experience in working in a critical environment/data centre.